Saturday, May 7, 2011

Write a Letter Today

Shortly before Christmas, I issued my "Letter-Writing Challenge," and the responses I received delighted me. A few people even took me up on my offer of a letter, including dear Miss (now Mrs) Kt, whose lovely missive started a friendship that continues to grow.  If you haven't written anyone a postcard, note, or letter recently, I would encourage you to do so today.  If you lack epistolary confidence, you can check out my earlier post for inspiration and ideas.

I'm also renewing my invitation to receive some handwritten mail from yours truly.  Whether you are an old friend or an anonymous reader, I'd be happy to write you.  Just click here and let me know how to address the envelope!


Have you received or sent any good mail lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment