Friday, January 27, 2012

Good Things


Good things are growing.
Today has been a good day. Substantial revisions to my introductory chapter, affirmation from my director, more pieces in place for the teleconferencing technology I need for my dissertation defense, exciting possibilities on the job front, supper with Grant and Jenn, several phone calls from my dear people, sunshine, and cream in my tea.

I don't really have time to blog over the next month, but I do have time to be grateful. Grateful for daily bread in the form of good news, for the duty of prayer, which takes me outside of my own work and concerns, for confidence that good things are growing in 2012.

Grateful that when I hear this song, I see the faces of my friends:





What's growing in your life right now? How can I be praying for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment